A few weeks ago my sister in law Holly hosted a give away on her blog. I was one of the people who participated, which means that I am having one too.
Here is how it works:
1. The winners will be the first three people to comment on this post.
2. You will win something made by me.
3. Now it's your turn to serve someone else. You are supposed to do the same giveaway on your blog.
Here is a picture of the adorable little skirt that she made for Tori. Don't hold your breath for something like that on my give away but I will try not to disappoint.
This Give Away is closed. Thanks Mom Kewish, Jen and Holly for playing. I will try to get creative and send you something soon.
Wednesday, April 01, 2009
Blog Give Away
Posted by
Liz
at
12:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey, Liz...is this by any chance an April Fools? If not, make away. :)
If it is I'm a fool too! You are super talented....I'm awaiting my prize
okay count me in!
except i don't have to do another giveaway on my blog, do i?
Post a Comment