Okay, I said I would post a video of me screaming. Sorry the quality is so bad, it was taken with my digital camera. In case you can't tell from the video, that is me on what is called the "Big Swing." You are hanging from a rope attached to a body harness and you are hoisted way up and then you drop and swing. Enjoy!!!
Sunday, July 20, 2008
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun Part II
Posted by
Liz
at
8:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow I would have screamed too!
liz, that was you and not a 12 year old girl?
wow.
Wow--that's a sound I haven't heard in a very long time. In fact, not since very early in our marriage when we went on the Supreme Scream at Knott's Berry Farm.
Liz, I can't believe how brave and adventurous you are!
Love, Mom K
Post a Comment