Tori and I went to Thanksgiving Point and played at the Cornbelly's corn maze and pumpkin fest this morning. We had so much fun doing all the different activities that they offer. I think we might even have to take the boys and show them all the fun things there.
*WARNING*
Tons of Tori pictures ahead

First picture of the day, getting ready to enter Cornbelly's.

She loved the funny corn faces.

Chillin' with the scarecrows.

Me-"Tori go hold the scarecrows hand for a picture".
Tori-"But the scarecrow doesn't have a hand".

Tori found a beautiful ear of corn in the corn maze.

After a long time in the corn maze we decided that we should take a few short cuts through the middle of the corn. Tori thought that was way more fun than staying on the path that took you in circles.

Trying out one of the many different kinds of slides.

We went on a hayride and we decided that the driver looked a bit like Santa Claus. After the ride was over, Tori said, "I don't think that can be Santa Claus because Santa Claus lives on the moon not at Thanksgiving Point".

Checking out the old fire engine and seeing if the hat fits.

Tori driving the tractor.

Seriously, where can I buy one of those cool tricycles?

Riding the barrel cow.

This is a little blurry but she had so much fun in the corn box. I was thinking how cool it would be if it got super hot and all those kernels popped into popcorn.

Hanging out on the hay with a cob of corn.

On the wooden train, looking so grown up.

1 comment:
How fun I wish I could have tagged along! I am so with you on the popcorn!!! Love Tori's cut outfit!
Post a Comment