Our theory is that Charles and Joey have taught her the meaning of the word "bug" are we right? She is getting so big. Love the blonde hair (this is Ashley typing, if Jon said that it would be weird) Love you guys!
I think that she must have inherited the gene from aunt Marianne. Liz always liked bugs and lizzards, not sure about the spiders though. I think maybe Ashley might be right. Poor girl she will be traumatized for life.
I had nothing to do with that mean trick. I am going to have to teach her that most bugs are nice but that it is fine to have that reaction when encountering some not so nice bugs (scorpions, black widows, well, actually any spider bigger than a pea).
i couldn't watch the video, but wanted to say hi. i checked in with you forever ago. i think you are so cute. have fun with holly! are you the liz she is going with? i bet.
10 comments:
So funny! She is a real girl. When her daddy was that age, he used to turn rocks over to FIND the bugs to hold.
(Grandma K)
It is great to know that you have not changed in your persistence to be MEAN to girls!!! I love it! That was funny.
Our theory is that Charles and Joey have taught her the meaning of the word "bug" are we right? She is getting so big. Love the blonde hair (this is Ashley typing, if Jon said that it would be weird) Love you guys!
What a meanie. Trap her in a chair and then torture her with bugs. Funny though. Poor kid.
You are SO mean!!
I sympathize--poor thing! Very funny..
I think that she must have inherited the gene from aunt Marianne. Liz always liked bugs and lizzards, not sure about the spiders though. I think maybe Ashley might be right. Poor girl she will be traumatized for life.
I had nothing to do with that mean trick. I am going to have to teach her that most bugs are nice but that it is fine to have that reaction when encountering some not so nice bugs (scorpions, black widows, well, actually any spider bigger than a pea).
i couldn't watch the video, but wanted to say hi. i checked in with you forever ago. i think you are so cute. have fun with holly! are you the liz she is going with? i bet.
you are still so fun! always have been.
Ha! That was hilarious...
Post a Comment