Monday, March 03, 2008

Remember the Alamo!

We had a nice surprise yesterday as Uncle Vaughn made a quick detour through the Hill Country on his way to a business meeting in Dallas. We are always happy to spend time with any parts of the Wihongi clan. This morning Joey and I took Vaughn to the Alamo and the Riverwalk.

The three of us in front of the facade.
Joey standing outside of the exit. There is still no basement in the Alamo.
Joey sitting on a pretty cool Texas bench.
Feeling the thorns of the Bougainvillea.
Random picture of Joey clowning around.

And as an added bonus, here are a few quick pictures of Tori.
Grandma Kewish brought her some pajamas all the way from Beijing that she modeled the other night.
Right after I took this she did a handstand and balanced a plate on her foot, but I didn't catch it with the camera...

And a shot from last Sunday when we went to throw rocks in the Guadalupe River.



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such cute pics. I can't believe how grown up the kiddies are getting.

- Ashley

Jenn said...

Your kids are sooo cute -- always have been! Love the pictures.

Anonymous said...

I love the Chinese p.j.'s! See ya soon:)

Holly said...

"Can you say A-dob-E?"

jenafeldman said...

So cute...I can't believe how big Joey is! It seems like he was littler than Tori is now....time flies.

Anonymous said...

Cool pics. Hey GUADALUPE! Actually I think it was VW that used to say it in an annoying voice when we passed the Guadalupe Parkway in San Jose. Totally stuck in the brain. Hey maybe that river has good fly fishing? I'm itching to go again. I want the ice to melt already. But not the snow in the mountains :) Tori is cute in her PJs

Tate Family said...

Cute, cute! BTW, I'm setting my blog to private. If you'd like to be added email me:
kellyltate@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures. I remember when you took me to see the Alamo. It's always great to see something, that you studied in school, in real life.
(Mom K)