They also had a lot of fun playing in and around a C-130 gunship. First they manned the tailgun.
Then Charles took the controls to go find the Taliban.
Then both boys strapped in and pretended to fly around (and they said they were flying around Disneyland, although I'm not sure what their exact target was).
The boys had a great time, despite the bleeding ears, and buzzed about the planes for at least the next 3 days. But I think the best part of the day was coming home, after a full 8 hours of airshow, and finding the girls exhausted from a full day of shopping.
I think Liz is trying to train Tori early, although judging by how we found her on the couch, she still has to get into top shopping shape.
Sunday, November 12, 2006
The Fabulous Thunderbirds - Part II
Posted by
Liz
at
11:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment